I finally wrote something !

theYinYeti

"Utiliser un clavier internet/multimedia non répertorié"

It's a pitty that my french knowledge is null :cry:

But congratulations, I'm sure that putting a bit of your great linux background in the www will benefit all of us :D

REALLY FAST EDITION: I've just noticed the english translated part of your web site :oops: :P

Congratulations again, keep writing, you are in my bookmarks :D

Thanks!

Wow, I'm just out of a big internet access trouble! Somehow, my /etc/resolv.conf was screwed with stange meaningless text (two lines). At the same time, my Mozilla bookmarks page was broken (no bookmarks anymore!), and there were strange mail sent to me (@localhost) with compilation output for lufs as a message body.

This must all be due to the "un-normal" way I installed lufs, as well as with the fact that my PC recently crashed... I guess it was too hot... I could not stand the noise anymore, so I removed the power supply's fan... It's temporary until I find a silent fan, but I'm sure the PC does not appreciate meanwhile.

Well back to subject, thanks for the compliment. Indeed, I thought it was evident that my WWW address was at the WWW icon link. I realize now that some people may prefer to make this link point to their favorite web site, or anything else. So yes, here's my personal www:

http://www.gablin.fr.fm

Bye,

Yves.