mouse gestures mozilla

Michel

I've just installed mouse gestures for mozilla and everyone should at least try it...You don't have to move you'"re mouse much any more....nice and thinkit doesn't use much of your cpu....

Hold the mousebutton..slide forward..and you go forward in history.....and many more...

Just have some "problems"--"intereference" from the normal ops of my middle mouse-button..but that's fine tuning that needs to be done I suppose...

I think if I'm really used to it....it's not so nice any more to go to the buttons :)

Thanks. The answer is 'Yes, they work with Netscape 7'

Edit: They don't work perfect in Netscape 7 ... sometimes it's buggy, but maybe it's buggy in Mozilla, too. Also, the directory for Netscape 7 (default) is /usr/local/netscape/chrome/mozgest/

I'm really digging the mouse gestures. I found the fix for what was so buggy...my middle mouse button opening up the search page...and it works great, but sometimes clicking the left mouse button causes me to go back in history or change tabs, not sure if it's related (my gestures use the middle button). I also added the Google Search bar. I tried to set the preferences for it to use the Linux search when I hit enter instead of hitting the Linux button, but that made it buggy. Great stuff there.

• 1 month later...

you did check the box, so that the gestures in mozilla-mail are active, I personnaly disabled it, so don't actually now....but this is soemthing that you should have(although I suppsoe you have it..)

Ohh, all the plugins I believe for mozilla,...(anyway this one) are built using XUL if I'm not mistaking and so they can be used on any browser that suports XUl and these are mozilla, netscape and derived versions...as far as I know