Firefox in 2007 [solved]

AussieJohn

Thank you daniewicz. I cleared all cache but it made no difference.

But now for the KICKER.

Following on from Ianw1974s post about fonts etc., I decided to have another look in there but this time in COLORS.

I noticed a line that was UNTICKED and read "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above".

As a try, I ticked it and closed out and restarted Firefox...............BINGO. Problem solved and GO buttons appears everywhere they are supposed to be.

This also solved a second problem I didn't realise I had, namely incorrect colouring of this website MUB( I thought it had simply changed ) and the pale pastel blue of the BIGPOND website had returned (I thought this had also just changed too).

I don't remember ever changing this setting so I don't know what gives but now this thread can be finally marked SOLVED.

Once again a huge thank you to all you fantastic people who took the trouble to get involved by testing and everyone who tossed in suggestions as well. :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::party0046::party0046:

No wonder MUB kicks a**e.

Cheers all. John.