Transferring files to my Palm

Jza

I wanna know how can I send videos, music and files to my palm. I have used kpilot but is really just for the PIM of the device, I want to get something like a FTP where I can send files to my palm. I have done it succesfully with the cellphone using IRDA however with the palm I am not sure how to configure OBEXFTP or something similar.

I can also use the USB/Cradle, but I am not sure it just mount it like that. Any advice would be appreciated.

BTW I have a SD, but no SD card reader.

Edited by Jza

I prefer jpilot to kpilot. With usb, I have to engage the palm first, and then engage the software. Then it works. While I can back up everything, including the card, I have not tried to load new data to the card. I'll need to experiment.

I am a palm newbie so I guess I want a more straight forward solution, the reason is that Kpilot/Jpilot is more like the palm desktop, but I dont use the palm desktop at all. I am triying to put pictures, music and video on the palm so the PIM facilities doesnt really address my need.

I thought if I could just FTP to it I could just drop whatever file I need to the SD card.