vote for linux on biowares site

exalted

NWN2 is not being produced by Bioware as far as I know. Atari got Obsidian to develop the game, I thought.

obsidian is developing it, yes, but bioware is also involved as well as atari. it is atari's choice, however, on whether or not to support linux in the end. see here

Edited by tyme

My understanding is that Bioware is only involved insomuch that they own the rights to the graphic engine that Atari and Obsidian are porting* to DirectX. I could be wrong about that, but my understanding was that Bioware was not much more than 'consultant' in this endeavor. I've never completely understood the Atari -> Bioware / Atari -> Obsidian connection. I guess one would have to be a game developer to comprehend it. :D

* I could be using the wrong terminology here.

When it comes to game development and those involved it's always kind of murky. You have companies, and then within companies you have studios, and within studios you could have like...teams and such. Game developers are weird people, and I try not to make sense of how they do what they do, I'm just glad they do it!