Kmail 1.7.2 on KDE 3.3.2 reading HTML [solved]

Kowash

Hi

Still new in Linux.

Everything is working better everyday and I want to that Linux and all the guys out there for really putting effort into something that is free.

MY PROBLEM

When Kmail show a html mail it cuts out all of my images. Even the background is just shown as an icon that I can open if I would like to see how it would have looked like.

I HAVE TRIED

I have read through all of the things on Kmail, and changed a lot of stuff that really helped me, but I can not get this setting. It is hiding from me. I did get it right to open html without giving a choice.

Obviously I am just uninformed. I know it is probably just a setting. Please have mercy on me! :P

Thanx for your help.

Kowash

Edited by Kowash

Check 'allow email messages download from the internet' (on the same page as 'prefer html messages over plain text')

GREAT

It worked.

Thanx a lot. It is working fantastic.

In case there are others, the "allow messages download from the internet" check box is

on the security page of the settings menu for K-mail. Here is the root to follow.

Settings-configure kmail-security-reading. It is the second check box from the top

Have a great day.

Kowash

NS. I don't know how to change the topic to add [solved]. How do I do it?