draksec configuration

link_

Hi !

I have Mandriva Linux LE 2005 installed and noticed sumthing about the draksec config menu.. 1st when i installed mandriva, the install wizard (after package install) asked me about the security level (i choosed higher) and if i want security/warning notifications to mail... ( i choosen yes)...

BUT there was also another point which saied sumthing about advanced libary ... protection against buffer oferlow... sumthing like this.. i did not ticked it since i wanted to read sumthing about it before activate .. ( i thought later i can switch it on too if i want to)... ok after install i opend system configuration in kde and enabled expert mode and opend draksec...

NOW the security option about buffer oferlows is NOT there anymore... (all i did from install to this was updating mandriva with the update tool).. but now this option is gone...

SO my question: is it allready enabled automaticly ? why cant i enable it now ?... how can i check the status of this and how do i install/activate it rite now... PLZZZ

thx for any help!!

:afro:

[moved from Software by spinynorman - welcome aboard :)]