KDE3.4.2

janet.doe

Hi!

I upgraded my kde from 3.3 to 3.4.2 and now there is some problems. When I adjust so that my middle mousebutton opens terminal when klicked on the desktop, it opens terminal preferenses, not the terminal, but if I adjust it to open root terminal that works as it's supposed. Then the side image of the K-menu, that doesn't show no matter what I try. Ok, I don't want it to show, but it would be nice to know that it could be seen. Then the kicker... This is hard to explain and explaining this in english is allmost impossible, hope someone understands what I'm trying to tell... The kicker, when I have some window open, keeps it's size, but when there is nothing open the kicker starts to change it's size, there is pictures of that 'cause I think it helps you all to understand me a bit better. Can I make this to stop? It not a big thing but it's very annoing. Oh, then the klickety game, can't play it as a regular user, this is what I get:

"[jd@~]$ klickety

The KDE libraries are not designed to run with suid privileges"

All the other games works fine, but not this. Where is the problem?

post-10566-1123925287_thumb.jpg

post-10566-1123925298_thumb.jpg

i found the same problem,

the task bar was set to 'expand as required to fit contents' under 'k > system > configuration > configure your desktop', then goto 'LookNFeel > panels' and there will be a check box there that you uncheck

hope this helps

i found the same problem,

the task bar was set to 'expand as required to fit contents'  under 'k > system > configuration > configure your desktop', then goto 'LookNFeel > panels' and there will be a check box there that you uncheck

hope this helps

Hi!

Doesn't help. Tried that, but no. Thanks anyway.

Well, it's not so big thing that I could not live with it, but if there is someone who has some idea let me know! :)

-j.d.