OpenOffice toolbar icon themes [solved]

smileychgo

Config Error:

unable to guess background color

set guessBG false (in config.tcl)

and set bg <your toolbar color> (in config.tcl)

then rerun script

Open config.tcl file (somewhere in the script folder) with your favorite texteditor and follow the instructions. :)

Guess there is something strange with your access rights. Look in /home and rightclick/check properties of <your name> folder. You should have write access (look under advanced settings). You are sure thought that there is enough free space left? (open a console and type: df)

Strange... I guess some folder in /home/your name then doesn't has write access.....

First hit on Google was to check .kde (the hidden .kde folder). You could try and check.

A better way is, I think, to open a console, log in as root and type: konqueror, got to /home, rightclick/properties <your name>, check apply changes to all subfolders and contents (see your screenshot). and try again.

Ok devries, I think it worked this time. Whoo hoo!!!! Now how do I change the icons in OpenOffice?

Thanks for all your help.

[wyman@localhost ~]$ cd Desktop/OOo_toolbar

[wyman@localhost OOo_toolbar]$ ./quickInstall.tcl

Found OOo: (/home/wyman/.openoffice)

found quickInstall auto-config file

ThemeDir: MyTheme/22x22/

icon-size = (22,22)

num icons: 171

OpenOffice config directory:

/home/wyman/.openoffice/user/config/soffice.cfg/

config directory not found, creating

Backing up config dir (soffice.cfg) to:

/home/wyman/.openoffice/user/config/soffice.cfg.bak0/

........*..*...*............*...................................................

....................................**..........................................

.......... done

In the config.tcl change the set icons line by removing # and placing it before the line that is used now (Placing/removing an # in front of a line in a script means it is not/yes active) If Kdedefault is set to true you need to comment out (place a # ) the set icons line (because it is using the kde icon theme (read the cinfig.tcl))

The script is old and not maintained as far as I can see it. If you read the last few comments on kde-look more people are having problems.