MDV2005 Create a boot CD?

lawsonrc

(Note: I read the thread in the FAQ'S and HOW TO'S, but it is very complicated and involved with command lines; I've done a search but with no luck.)

Is there a simple way to make a Boot CD for MDV2005LE?

In a few other distros, this is in their control center and is quite easy to do point and click (such as Libranet 3.0's Adminmenu).

The kernel has been too big for a floppy since MDK 9.2, so I haven't figured out why I can't find it or why Mandriva may have not provided this feature.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Richard

Thanks, devries....Unforthunately, I already tried this as you can see below.

However, on my desktop with the last two versions of Mandrake, hitting F1 freezes up the keyboard. I then have to reboot and press Enter, take about 10 minutes to do an Upgrade before I can boot up. It's a pain.

Still I wish that Mandrake would let you burn a boot CD like some of the other distros are doing now. It would help out everyone that has "quirks". It was great when several versions ago we could create a boot floppy. Now it's time for a boot CD.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, devries. I appreciate your input. You have helped me in the past. I know your response here will help others who happen to see this thread!

RIchard

Edited by lawsonrc