Need help adding source cd

cage47

OK One more try. I got my 5-cd set of Mandrake 10.0 last year. From what I can see it recognizes cd's 1-4 as the packages in those cds are listed in my available packages in rpmdrake. Now cd 5 doesn't appear to be there. In the media manager it only shows cd's 1 2 and 3 though the rpms in cd 4 are listed and it does access cd 4 with I install packages on that cd. But cd 5 includes things like Firefox and Thunderbird (older versions but they are there) And they aren't listed in my available packages. Now I've tried to add the cd as a source through the MCC software media manager and with urpmi but it won't add listing an error saying can't access cd because it was already mounted. How can I get around this?

Also One thing I miss from Debian is the ability to download upgrades, or software from other sites and it has a utility to take the saved downloaded packages and build an install cd from it. Is it possible in Mandy to use uprmi to download packages with -noclean and then make an install cd of teh packages (new or updates) for use later.

I don't want to tax my poor dialup isp connection more than once if I'm going to get all the upgrades or new stuff and want to avoid installing rpm by rpm if possible.