MandrakeUpdate missing file/corrupt rpms?

nchancock

Ok, so I finally got my wireless network up and running with ndiswrapper and all that and I decide to logon and update my 10.1

So I updated the rpm download places with EasyUrpmi, opened up MandrakeUpdate from the start menu and it loaded the available update packages (like 142) of them and I hit select all and Install.

I takes a while to d/l all the packages, and then when it goes to intstall them I get the following message:

The following packages have bad signatures: kdebase-kcontrol-nsplugins-3.2.3-134.4.101mdk.i586.rpm:

Missing signature (Couldn't open file)

Do you wnat to continue?

So I hit no and open a terminal to see just what in the sam hill is going on around here. CD to /var/cache/urpmi/rpms and look for the kdebase-kcontrol-nsplugins-... file and ... its not there?!

OK, no biggie, I'll just get it from pbone. No such luck, pbone lists two links for it, both return file not found errors.

I guess this file doesn't exist, but why? Does anyone know where to find it? I have tried several mirrors and googling, but no such luck. Bummer.