Amsn troubles [solved]

Totovich

0,90 was working, but I wanted t install the 0,94 version. Other people told me that I had to delete the files that were linked to amsn. So I did.

I installed the 0,94 version rpm, and this is what I got:

(some stuff is in dutch because my Mandrake is dutch :-)

Om aan de afhankelijkheden te voldoen wordt het volgende pakket ook geïnstalleerd (7 MB):

amsn-0.94-3mdk.i586

Is dit goed?

ok

De volgende pakketten bevatten een onjuiste handtekening:

/home/gebruikersnaam/Programs/rpms/amsn-0.94-3mdk.i586.rpm: Ongeldige ondertekening ((SHA1) DSA sha1 md5 (GPG) (MISSING KEY) GPG#26752624 NOT OK)

Wilt u doorgaan met de installatie ?

ok

installatie mislukt:

file /usr/bin/amsn from install of amsn-0.94-3mdk conflicts with file from package AMSN-0.90-1

file /usr/lib/menu/amsn from install of amsn-0.94-3mdk conflicts with file from package AMSN-0.90-1

file /usr/share/icons/amsn.png from install of amsn-0.94-3mdk conflicts with file from package AMSN-0.90-1

file /usr/share/icons/large/amsn.png from install of amsn-0.94-3mdk conflicts with file from package AMSN-0.90-1

file /usr/share/icons/mini/amsn.png from install of amsn-0.94-3mdk conflicts with file from package AMSN-0.90-1

ok

After this, I went to the root, and deleted all the conflicting files manually. I tried to install again, and I still got the same conflicting files, while they weren't there anymore.

In the Konsole I tried urpmi amsn (it gave same result)

I tried rpm -e amsn (I got this: error: package not installed)

Can someone help me out?

Edited by Totovich