Convincing BioWare to do a Linux port of KotOR

Guest JaseP

I'd like to enlist some support from fellow Linux users to try to convince BioWare to do a Linux port of their upcoming title: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

The URL of their forums is as follows:

http://forums.bioware.com/

This would be a major title to have running on Linux, and it would mark the first LucasArts Linux native game... (shoulda been Jedi Outcast).

I've already started a post asking for a Linux port.

Any takers???

Thanks, DOlson, for pointing out my thread on the Bioware KotOR forum.

We need more people to post there. Even if you aren't into RPG-type games or Star Wars games, it helps that you show interest, because for every post there are many lurkers. It equates to game companies that for every VOCAL poster, there are scores of non-vocal posters who feel the same way.

Also, please post in the Neverwinter Nights Linux thread to show your support for that port-in-development. It will encourage them to finish the job, and finish it right. There has been a trend there to point out that it works in the Wine/WineX CVS (It DOES NOT work in the commercial version of WineX). I don't want that to become an incentive to abandon the port, especially at this late stage in development.