Can't turn in TuxRacer

fuzzylizard

I seem to be having a problem with TuxRacer. The game loads without a problem and runs without a problem -- NVidia drivers are properly setup -- but the problem is that I can't turn.

I can speed up -- up arrow or i -- and I can slow down -- down arrow or K -- but when I try and use either the left and right arrows or the J and L buttons to turn, nothing happens.

This makes it really tough to play the game. I have checked the config file and the proper keys are turned on, but I still can't turn.

Anyone got any ideas?

Hmm...then I don't know? Where did you get tux?...and what wm/de do you use? If you have another wm/de, try it in it, or reinstall??? Just a thought :wink:

BTW, I got the Full Version for Christmas and it's great! Hehehe....nvidia's better in linux than win98 (both have updated drivers).

Tuxracer is the regular version from a standard installation of Mandrake 9.0 and I am using KDE 3.0.3, also from the standard install.

I updated tuxracer to the most recent cooker release and I still can't turn.

I guess that only option left is to try and uninstall and then reinstall.