best place to get KDE 3.0.5 and 3.0.5a updates?

fuzzylizard

I am looking for the best place to download the kde 3.0.5 and/or 3.0.5a updates. Mandrake is not listed on the kde.org website. So, where do people go to get these updates?

Also, are the kde updates cumulative or do you need to install them consecutively, i.e. install kde 3.0.4 before installing 3.0.5 etc or can you jump straight from 3.0.3 to 3.0.5a?

Thanks.

I don't think mandrake does kde 3.0.5a since most of the developers concentrate on 3.1 instead but there is 3.0.5 rpms if you scour the mandrake development mirrors site in the unsupported directory. Here is an example

http://jungle.metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/di....0.5/RPMS/i586/

And since KDE is pretty much standalone (instead of patch style), you can install 3.0.5 directly just by removing the old 3.0.3 and install 3.0.5 or rpm -Uvh the suckers :) Heck, I did my kde 3.1 RC5 upgrade the same way (although I have to delete my ~/.kde and ~/.kde-2 directory so that 3.1 rebuild them, seems the old 3.0.x series has some configuration conflicts with 3.1.x)