nVidia driver settings!

MoonChild

Works great here for me.
The app, or the site? because I just installed it and it says "either the nvidia driver isn't installed correctly, or the driver is too old". I'm thinking too new, as I have 4191's. The site say the docs are included but I don't see them, and if they're the same as the online docs, they're no help any way. Arrggh!! :evil: Yes, i followed the install insrtuctions in the README.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did rebuild from src with rpmbuild --rebuild both the _kernel and _GLX, and always do, and have never had a prob with nvidia, even when I was a newbie....nvidia has always liked me I guess. That's what makes this punie little thing this so frustrating. I have some of the setting is XF86Config-4 already and have no prob editing it, but I was curious about some of the AA settings, which I don't recall seeing in the nvidia docs. Are they there and I missed them? Any idea where I can get them?

Option "DPMS" "off"

Option	"NvAGP"	"0"

Option	"CursorShadow"	"on"

Option	"CursorShadowAlpha"	"64"

Option	"CursorShadowXOffset"	"5"

Option	"CursorShadowYOffset"	"2"

Option	"DigitalVibrance"	"3"

Thanks!

[EDITED]

Oh, and I just uninstalled>rebuilt>and reinstall again and still no go.