Can't see Doom3 Flash site

feralertx

I seem to be unable to see the doom3 flash site.

I have Flash plugin version 7.0.25.0 installed (which is the latest version AFAIK)

I have tried with mozilla-1.7.2, firefox-0.93, Epiphany 1.2.8 and konqueror (kde 3.2.3).

- With mozilla-1.7.2, firefox-0.93 and Epiphany 1.2.8, I get to the first page of www.doom3.com, I click on 'Enter the flash site' and all i get is a new fullscreen browser window where only a small portion of the left hand side of the screen is visible (same with the three browsers) as you can see on the piture. The sound can be heard.

post-1418-1094492249_thumb.jpg

-Konqueror goes a bit further, again a fullscreen browser window opens but this time is a black one with only 'audio on/off' on the right top corner of the page and 'www.doom3.com' in the botton center, but thats about it. You can hear sound here too. (See picture)

post-1418-1094492667_thumb.jpg

:wall:

Anyone knows whats wrong ?? Anyone knows if they have yet released the linux binaries?

Edited by feralertx

I get to the same exact screen in Firefox, but I think it someone said that the site probably has way too many visitors and might be busy or something. But I can't get get it either :shrug:

-Luis

I get to the same exact screen in Firefox, but I think it someone said that the site probably has way too many visitors and might be busy or something.  But I can't get get it either :shrug:

After reading your post decided to give it a go with mozilla under win98 under vmware :cheeky::cheesy:

You can see the results:

post-1418-1094501386_thumb.jpg

It works !! So i guess the problem comes from the linux version of flash :o

And BTW the flash site is IMHO of no interest at all.