I need a disk partitioning prog

Urza9814

I need a disk partitioning prog...DOS or Linux, I don't care, but it can't run under windoze like SwissKnife does, because then it can't increase the drive size. I installed a second install of mandrake to attempt a live CD, and then later used that space for Debian...problem is, I took 2gigs outta my windoze C:\ drive (leaving it at 6 :P) and now I need that space back to install Baldur's Gate II :P

wait...it can't run under linux...because my linux is broken...crap. Unless it's command-line...but then it'd be really hard to use...lol...

but yea, the only free one I can find is BootIt NG which can't do it for some odd reason...I think it needs to adjust the MBR and I don't think it can do that...or something...

yea...but...I need to get about $40 a month until christmas, assuming I don't spend any money except on my gf for christmas until then, and then in theory I SHOULD be able to get a new comp...so I don't have the money for cedega right now...lol

Woah...windoze has a disk manager?

I can't find it...

Linux isn't on this hard drive anymore...so that's not a problem

Mandy has it's own drive (twice the size :P)

This part was just for messing around with creating a LiveCD and Gentoo and Debian...all of which failed, so it's been an unused Debian partition for...I dunno...a few months...lol

edit: Oh hey! There it is!

Hmm...can't figure out how to combine 'em...maybe I need to format it first. If not, I'll just call it G and install stuff there...

Edited by Urza9814