BBX Mercury

bvc

thx!

Check out the menus B) I see no way to keep it original and have dark menus/light text and maintain dark text on the apps. I've emailed and asked roberTO if he knows how as I needed his permission to use his Aluminum Alloy Smog as a foundation to go on.

Edited by bvc

I'm working on it. I have not recieved a reply to my request for permission that I emailed July 24th. I'm reworking what I've done so far mostly just to fix the tab/text issue. I am new to gtk theming. I was using roberTO's Aluminum Alloy Smog as a foundation after deciding AquaExtremeSunken was more than I needed. Having the issues I was having I decided to rework it with AquaExtremeSunken. When I received roberTO's permission to use Aluminum Alloy Smog he suggested I use AquaExtremeSunken which I had already started doing :lol: It's has a brilliant layout, directory structure, and complete gtkrc. Thanks roberTO!

If anyone knows how to have a dark menu with light or white text and still maintain the black text everywhere else I'd love to hear it. I gave up for now to move on with the rest of the theme and will worry about it later. That's the reason for the light menu/dark text.

There's new tabs like the original (yep....need to fix the boder), menu_item more apps arrow that would look better on the dark menu, and a panel background now, and I don't know what I'm going to do about stock icons for the toolbar, etc... I've requested those images as well. There's a few other bugs and I already have a few beta testers. Hopefully I will receive permission. I will post when/if I get a reply.

Edited by bvc