Making an avatar/signature

Jet2k5

Hey guys,

Right now I have both inkscape and Gimp installed. I would like to know how to install an Avatar, I already designed the picture with my name and everything and saved it as an .jpg and I believe it says something about it being below the 120 KB. Ok so I just took the picture which I use for my desktop, and I upload it onto the avatar but when I do the picture comes up all messed up and blurry. And for some reason I can't open the one that I put my name on, it just uploads the normal one, even when I make sure that the right file is being uploaded. I find gimp much easier to use but just I don't know how to make the picture come out clear, also when I resize the picture should I resize it before I save it or do it when Im going to upload it. And also how do make a signature besides text? Some one said that I havwe to use my own website for the pictures.

-Luis

Lol, ha nvm I got the thing working, just when it said " current Avatar " it did not display the picture that I wanted, so if you can just help me on how to put it on the signature. I'll probably find that out too, or it's easy as heck

-Luis :lol: