Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
'import site' failed; use -v for traceback
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
 Major opcode:  2
 Minor opcode:  0
 Resource id:  0x2a0004d
superkaramba: TaskManager::TaskManager()
 Major opcode:  20
X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 9
 Major opcode:  14
 Major opcode:  40
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/home/david/Karamba Themes/weather1/liquid_weather_plus/liquid_weather.py", line 13, in ?
   import os
ImportError: No module named os
------------------------------------------------------
What does ImportError mean?

It means that I couldn't load a python add-on for liquid_weather.theme
If this is a regular theme and doesn't use python
extensions, then nothing is wrong.
------------------------------------------------------

is this because i am missing some python thing>?

Edited by tyme

wait, its there but i cant see it, i can right click in this invisible square on my desktop and it gives me a popup window for it

edit, i tried downloading tuxbar, its another theme, and it loaded, so i guess its is something wrong with that theme maybe,

EDIT2

nevermind, tux bar is the only one that works, on all others i get that same message

Edited by Sherpa

for some reason, unbeknownst to me, superkaramba installs a shortcut under kicker->applications->monitoring. if you click on that, it should run the default theme "default.theme". (how original, huh? :lol: ) it's basically a temp/cpu monitor & a Mandrake logo with a link to the MDK site. superkaramba takes some getting used to. the defualt themes are pretty lame (IMHO), but there's lots of nice ones to get from KDE-Look.org. some of the themes are easily edited to suit your needs. you can use them sorta like templates & replace them with your own fonts, png's, text, etc. for the sensor themes to work properly, you definitely need to tweak them & make sure you have the appropriate sensors installed. here's a screenie of my desktop running a highly modified theme called tmon-keramik..............

Chris

wow that is a really good one, ive been looking through the start list (is that what the "kicker" is) and found that under a folder called , Amusement>>Toys>>SK

so i can launch SK from there, but i dont see the default stuff...

anyway i have been downloading some things to go with Karamba, but i am still getting that long error, or they just dont show up, it is a totaly transparent box that you cant see the only way i could find some of them was to right click all over the screen until i got a dif menu, i have also been downloading some icon themes, and i wanted to know haw to change individual icons,

here is a pic of my current desktop

post-10-1086136981.ibf

i've found that some of the themes are quite buggy. i've had quite a few that wouldn't work, or only worked half arsed. i'm really not an expert with it by a long shot. it took me a while to figure out to edit the theme i'm running to get it looking & working right. it was sorta like editing html code in the theme file itself. just try various ones 'til you find something(s) you like. and, if you wanna play around with them, go to /usr/share/apps/superkaramba/themes (as root) & open any *.theme file to take a look at it. if you're going to try to edit or play around with one, i'd use a text editor (like kedit) 'cause it will automatically make a backup file for you. should you barf something up, just delete the *.theme file & rename the back up to it's original name.

Chris

i think this error that i am getting could be due to the fact that i superkaramba .32 b/c it has it has a binary rpm and .33 dosent,

EDIT

trying to compile and install Superkaramba .33

after ./configure

i got

Good - your configure finished. Start make now

so i did make

[root@localhost superkaramba-0.33]# make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33'
Making all in doc
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
Making all in .
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
Making all in en
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc/en'
make[3]: Circular index.cache.bz2 <- index.cache.bz2 dependency dropped.
/usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc/en'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/po'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/po'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/main.Tpo" \
 -c -o main.o `test -f 'main.cpp' || echo './'`main.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/main.Tpo" ".deps/main.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/main.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
In file included from /usr/include/python2.3/Python.h:8,
                from main.cpp:6:
/usr/include/python2.3/pyconfig.h:859:1: warning: "_XOPEN_SOURCE" redefined
<command line>:8:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./karamba.h -o karamba.moc
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT karamba.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/karamba.Tpo" \
 -c -o karamba.o `test -f 'karamba.cpp' || echo './'`karamba.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/karamba.Tpo" ".deps/karamba.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/karamba.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
                from karamba.cpp:6:
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT meter.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/meter.Tpo" \
 -c -o meter.o `test -f 'meter.cpp' || echo './'`meter.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/meter.Tpo" ".deps/meter.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/meter.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT bar.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/bar.Tpo" \
 -c -o bar.o `test -f 'bar.cpp' || echo './'`bar.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/bar.Tpo" ".deps/bar.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/bar.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT sensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/sensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o sensor.o `test -f 'sensor.cpp' || echo './'`sensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/sensor.Tpo" ".deps/sensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/sensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT datesensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/datesensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o datesensor.o `test -f 'datesensor.cpp' || echo './'`datesensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/datesensor.Tpo" ".deps/datesensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/datesensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT textlabel.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/textlabel.Tpo" \
 -c -o textlabel.o `test -f 'textlabel.cpp' || echo './'`textlabel.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/textlabel.Tpo" ".deps/textlabel.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/textlabel.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT memsensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/memsensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o memsensor.o `test -f 'memsensor.cpp' || echo './'`memsensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/memsensor.Tpo" ".deps/memsensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/memsensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT uptimesensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/uptimesensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o uptimesensor.o `test -f 'uptimesensor.cpp' || echo './'`uptimesensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/uptimesensor.Tpo" ".deps/uptimesensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/uptimesensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT cpusensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/cpusensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o cpusensor.o `test -f 'cpusensor.cpp' || echo './'`cpusensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/cpusensor.Tpo" ".deps/cpusensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/cpusensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT networksensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/networksensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o networksensor.o `test -f 'networksensor.cpp' || echo './'`networksensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/networksensor.Tpo" ".deps/networksensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/networksensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT imagelabel.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/imagelabel.Tpo" \
 -c -o imagelabel.o `test -f 'imagelabel.cpp' || echo './'`imagelabel.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/imagelabel.Tpo" ".deps/imagelabel.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/imagelabel.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
                from imagelabel.cpp:11:
imagelabel.cpp: In member function `virtual void ImageLabel::setValue(QString)':
imagelabel.cpp:250: warning: `download' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kio/netaccess.h:115)
imagelabel.cpp: In member function `void ImageLabel::parseImages(QString, QString, int, int, int, int)':
imagelabel.cpp:412: warning: `download' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kio/netaccess.h:115)
imagelabel.cpp:456: warning: `download' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kio/netaccess.h:115)
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT graph.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/graph.Tpo" \
 -c -o graph.o `test -f 'graph.cpp' || echo './'`graph.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/graph.Tpo" ".deps/graph.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/graph.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT xmmssensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/xmmssensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o xmmssensor.o `test -f 'xmmssensor.cpp' || echo './'`xmmssensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/xmmssensor.Tpo" ".deps/xmmssensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/xmmssensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT programsensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/programsensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o programsensor.o `test -f 'programsensor.cpp' || echo './'`programsensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/programsensor.Tpo" ".deps/programsensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/programsensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT disksensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/disksensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o disksensor.o `test -f 'disksensor.cpp' || echo './'`disksensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/disksensor.Tpo" ".deps/disksensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/disksensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT sensorparams.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/sensorparams.Tpo" \
 -c -o sensorparams.o `test -f 'sensorparams.cpp' || echo './'`sensorparams.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/sensorparams.Tpo" ".deps/sensorparams.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/sensorparams.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT sensorsensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/sensorsensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o sensorsensor.o `test -f 'sensorsensor.cpp' || echo './'`sensorsensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/sensorsensor.Tpo" ".deps/sensorsensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/sensorsensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT textfilesensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/textfilesensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o textfilesensor.o `test -f 'textfilesensor.cpp' || echo './'`textfilesensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/textfilesensor.Tpo" ".deps/textfilesensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/textfilesensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT clickarea.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/clickarea.Tpo" \
 -c -o clickarea.o `test -f 'clickarea.cpp' || echo './'`clickarea.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/clickarea.Tpo" ".deps/clickarea.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/clickarea.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT noatunsensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/noatunsensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o noatunsensor.o `test -f 'noatunsensor.cpp' || echo './'`noatunsensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/noatunsensor.Tpo" ".deps/noatunsensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/noatunsensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT karambarootpixmap.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/karambarootpixmap.Tpo" \
 -c -o karambarootpixmap.o `test -f 'karambarootpixmap.cpp' || echo './'`karambarootpixmap.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/karambarootpixmap.Tpo" ".deps/karambarootpixmap.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/karambarootpixmap.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
                from karambarootpixmap.cpp:11:
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT clickmap.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/clickmap.Tpo" \
 -c -o clickmap.o `test -f 'clickmap.cpp' || echo './'`clickmap.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/clickmap.Tpo" ".deps/clickmap.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/clickmap.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT rsssensor.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/rsssensor.Tpo" \
 -c -o rsssensor.o `test -f 'rsssensor.cpp' || echo './'`rsssensor.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/rsssensor.Tpo" ".deps/rsssensor.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/rsssensor.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
rsssensor.cpp: In member function `virtual void RssSensor::update()':
rsssensor.cpp:49: warning: `download' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kio/netaccess.h:115)
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT textfield.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/textfield.Tpo" \
 -c -o textfield.o `test -f 'textfield.cpp' || echo './'`textfield.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/textfield.Tpo" ".deps/textfield.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/textfield.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./taskmanager.h -o taskmanager.moc
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT taskmanager.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/taskmanager.Tpo" \
 -c -o taskmanager.o `test -f 'taskmanager.cpp' || echo './'`taskmanager.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/taskmanager.Tpo" ".deps/taskmanager.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/taskmanager.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
taskmanager.cpp: In member function `void TaskManager::windowAdded(long unsigned int)':
taskmanager.cpp:115: warning: `windowType' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/netwm.h:956)
taskmanager.cpp:116: warning: `windowType' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/netwm.h:956)
taskmanager.cpp:117: warning: `windowType' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/netwm.h:956)
taskmanager.cpp:118: warning: `windowType' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/netwm.h:956)
taskmanager.cpp: In constructor `Task::Task(long unsigned int, TaskManager*, const char*)':
taskmanager.cpp:329: warning: `info' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kwin.h:427)
taskmanager.cpp: In member function `void Task::refresh(bool)':
taskmanager.cpp:351: warning: `info' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kwin.h:427)
taskmanager.cpp: In member function `void Task::toDesktop(int)':
taskmanager.cpp:641: warning: `setActiveWindow' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kwin.h:111)
taskmanager.cpp:649: warning: `setActiveWindow' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kwin.h:111)
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./showdesktop.h -o showdesktop.moc
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT showdesktop.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/showdesktop.Tpo" \
 -c -o showdesktop.o `test -f 'showdesktop.cpp' || echo './'`showdesktop.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/showdesktop.Tpo" ".deps/showdesktop.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/showdesktop.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
showdesktop.cpp: In member function `void ShowDesktop::slotWindowChanged(long unsigned int, unsigned int)':
showdesktop.cpp:65: warning: `windowType' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/netwm.h:956)
showdesktop.cpp:65: warning: `windowType' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/netwm.h:956)
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT richtextlabel.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/richtextlabel.Tpo" \
 -c -o richtextlabel.o `test -f 'richtextlabel.cpp' || echo './'`richtextlabel.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/richtextlabel.Tpo" ".deps/richtextlabel.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/richtextlabel.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
                from richtextlabel.cpp:11:
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT karambasessionmanaged.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/karambasessionmanaged.Tpo" \
 -c -o karambasessionmanaged.o `test -f 'karambasessionmanaged.cpp' || echo './'`karambasessionmanaged.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/karambasessionmanaged.Tpo" ".deps/karambasessionmanaged.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/karambasessionmanaged.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
                from karambasessionmanaged.cpp:1:
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT welcomeform.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/welcomeform.Tpo" \
 -c -o welcomeform.o `test -f 'welcomeform.cpp' || echo './'`welcomeform.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/welcomeform.Tpo" ".deps/welcomeform.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/welcomeform.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
                from welcomeform.cpp:10:
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT systemtray.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/systemtray.Tpo" \
 -c -o systemtray.o `test -f 'systemtray.cpp' || echo './'`systemtray.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/systemtray.Tpo" ".deps/systemtray.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/systemtray.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
systemtray.cpp: In member function `virtual void Systemtray::initSystray()':
systemtray.cpp:85: warning: `info' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kwin.h:427)
systemtray.cpp: In member function `void Systemtray::systemTrayWindowAdded(long unsigned int)':
systemtray.cpp:198: warning: `info' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/kwin.h:427)
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./cpusensor.h -o cpusensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT cpusensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/cpusensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o cpusensor.moc.o `test -f 'cpusensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`cpusensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/cpusensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/cpusensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/cpusensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./sensor.h -o sensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT sensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/sensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o sensor.moc.o `test -f 'sensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`sensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/sensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/sensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/sensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./datesensor.h -o datesensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT datesensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/datesensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o datesensor.moc.o `test -f 'datesensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`datesensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/datesensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/datesensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/datesensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./programsensor.h -o programsensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT programsensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/programsensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o programsensor.moc.o `test -f 'programsensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`programsensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/programsensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/programsensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/programsensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./bar.h -o bar.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT bar.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/bar.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o bar.moc.o `test -f 'bar.moc.cpp' || echo './'`bar.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/bar.moc.Tpo" ".deps/bar.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/bar.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./rsssensor.h -o rsssensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT rsssensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/rsssensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o rsssensor.moc.o `test -f 'rsssensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`rsssensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/rsssensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/rsssensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/rsssensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./imagelabel.h -o imagelabel.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT imagelabel.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/imagelabel.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o imagelabel.moc.o `test -f 'imagelabel.moc.cpp' || echo './'`imagelabel.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/imagelabel.moc.Tpo" ".deps/imagelabel.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/imagelabel.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
                ............(for the sake of space, i removed some of the middle of this).............
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./disksensor.h -o disksensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT disksensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/disksensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o disksensor.moc.o `test -f 'disksensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`disksensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/disksensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/disksensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/disksensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./meter.h -o meter.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT meter.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/meter.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o meter.moc.o `test -f 'meter.moc.cpp' || echo './'`meter.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/meter.moc.Tpo" ".deps/meter.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/meter.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./xmmssensor.h -o xmmssensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT xmmssensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/xmmssensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o xmmssensor.moc.o `test -f 'xmmssensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`xmmssensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/xmmssensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/xmmssensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/xmmssensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./networksensor.h -o networksensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT networksensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/networksensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o networksensor.moc.o `test -f 'networksensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`networksensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/networksensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/networksensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/networksensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc ./textfilesensor.h -o textfilesensor.moc.cpp
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -I/usr/include/python2.3  -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new  -MT textfilesensor.moc.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/textfilesensor.moc.Tpo" \
 -c -o textfilesensor.moc.o `test -f 'textfilesensor.moc.cpp' || echo './'`textfilesensor.moc.cpp; \
then mv ".deps/textfilesensor.moc.Tpo" ".deps/textfilesensor.moc.Po"; \
else rm -f ".deps/textfilesensor.moc.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
/bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=link --tag=CXX g++  -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new    -o superkaramba -Wl,-export-dynamic  -R /usr/lib -R /usr/lib/qt3//lib -R /usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib/qt3//lib -L/usr/lib  -L/usr/lib/python2.3/config   main.o karamba.o meter.o bar.o sensor.o datesensor.o textlabel.o memsensor.o uptimesensor.o cpusensor.o networksensor.o imagelabel.o graph.o xmmssensor.o programsensor.o disksensor.o sensorparams.o sensorsensor.o textfilesensor.o clickarea.o noatunsensor.o karambarootpixmap.o clickmap.o rsssensor.o textfield.o taskmanager.o showdesktop.o richtextlabel.o karambasessionmanaged.o welcomeform.o systemtray.o cpusensor.moc.o sensor.moc.o datesensor.moc.o programsensor.moc.o bar.moc.o rsssensor.moc.o imagelabel.moc.o clickmap.moc.o sensorsensor.moc.o clickarea.moc.o systemtray.moc.o welcomeform.moc.o memsensor.moc.o disksensor.moc.o meter.moc.o xmmssensor.moc.o networksensor.moc.o textfilesensor.moc.o  -lkio -lXpm -lkdeui  -lpython2.3 -ldl
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33'
[root@localhost superkaramba-0.33]#

so it looks like nothing wrong there

so next i did make install

[root@localhost superkaramba-0.33]# make install
Making install in doc
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
Making install in .
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
Making install in en
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc/en'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc/en'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[3]: Circular index.cache.bz2 <- index.cache.bz2 dependency dropped.
/bin/sh ../../admin/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/karamba
mkdir -p -- /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/karamba
/usr/bin/install -c -p -m 644 index.docbook /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/karamba/index.docbook
/usr/bin/install -c -p -m 644 index.cache.bz2 /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/karamba/index.cache.bz2
/bin/sh ../../admin/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/karamba
/usr/bin/install -c -p -m 644 index.cache.bz2 /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/karamba/
rm -f /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/karamba/common
ln -s /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/karamba/common
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc/en'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc/en'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/doc'
Making install in po
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/po'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/po'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/po'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/po'
Making install in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
/bin/sh ../admin/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/kde/bin
 /bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c -p  superkaramba /usr/local/kde/bin/superkaramba
/bin/sh ../admin/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/kde/share/applnk/Utilities
/usr/bin/install -c -p -m 644 karamba.desktop /usr/local/kde/share/applnk/Utilities/karamba.desktop
/bin/sh ../admin/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/kde/share/apps/superkaramba
/usr/bin/install -c -p -m 644 karambaui.rc /usr/local/kde/share/apps/superkaramba/karambaui.rc
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33/src'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/david/superkaramba-0.33'
[root@localhost superkaramba-0.33]#

so looks like everything did ok, but now there is no button in the start menu, and when i type superkaramba in terminal it says that it is not found, do i need to restart?

Edited by Sherpa

i don't think it adds a menu entry if you compile it from source. to add a menu entry, right click kicker->menu editor->choose where you want it to go->add application->name it->use the follwing for a execute command...........

superkaramba /usr/share/apps/superkaramba/themes/default.theme

save.

that's the default path for superkaramba........ ->/usr/share/apps/superkaramba

Chris