ISOs with the updates

Neronix

I've heard that on the official d/l mirrors, there are ISOs which are constantly reuploaded with the latest updates. I really need these because I use a speedtouch modem and the recent update regarding the drivers for it that has broke my entire config for it beyond repair. Problem is, I can't seem to find them.

A huge thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Edited by Neronix

i've been looking inot the same thing, to no avail. the best solution i have, is go to one of the update mirrors, dload all of the updates (hopefully you have enough drive space), burn them to CD, then make that CD one of your sources after you install. in fact, i'm gonna be doing this soon due to the fact that i'm building a new computer & i'm gonna be doing a fresh install of 9.2 on it, to start off with. i've Googled my butt off, but have yet to find an ISO of the update packages. if anybody has a better solution........

note........what i am willing to do, is.........once i get the updates downloaded, i can make an ISO out of them, if somebody wants to host it on their server. i should have this done by next weekend (the dloads & ISO that is).........

Chris

Guest Adriano

Question: What if they do another massive update of 100+ MB, like they have been doing for the past weeks almost every day? I was pretty religious with Drakupdate (still am) and it's just this week that the pace has slowed down.

Still, I'd wait till the Official version comes out for this. Otherwise I think you'll end up with a nice set of coasters.

Adrianovaroli.........

maybe we're confused, a bit. (i know i often am :P ) i'm talking about 9.2 updates. i haven't tried 10.0 yet, due to all of the bugs & such. so, i see you're point if you're talking about a 10.0 updates ISO. but, with 9.2, the updates are few & far between now, so all of those on 1 (or 2???) cd's would be nice, & so would an ISO, me thinks.

Chris