Fedora Core 2 Test 2 Released

The second test of Fedora Core 2 is now live.

The second test release of Fedora Core 2 is now available. From the release notes: "The goal of this test release of Fedora Core is to concentrate tester efforts on specific parts of the distribution. To that end, please make testing of the following components a priority. SELinux support is now included and enabled by default. In the installer, you can choose to have SELinux in active mode, to have SELinux warn only, or to disable SELinux. This option is present in the firewall configuration screen. In this release, XFree86™ has been replaced by a new X11 distribution provided by X.Org. The new X.Org package is based on a prerelease snapshot of XFree86 4.4, and should be seamlessly compatible with XFree86." Read the full release notes and the poetic announcement for more information. Download: FC2-test2-i386-disc1.iso (634MB), FC2-test2-i386-disc2.iso (635MB), FC2-test2-i386-disc3.iso (635MB), FC2-test2-i386-disc4.iso (172MB); also available via BitTorrent.

Distrowatch report