New Installation

FraterD

Hi everyone,

Just had to take a moment to say that i installed the 10.0 CE onto my laptop last night and everything went without any problems :D

I was actually shocked. The last time i used linux was back in the Mandrake 7.0 days and had a lot of problems with it at that time. I know 10.0 is only a RC at this time but i love it. The only thing it didn'trecognize or install was my wireless card because it isn't supported. Going to download the ndiswrapper tonight and see if that will take care of my problem so i can get online with it.

Mandrake is AWESOME!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

just like to make contact and say welcome to the real world.

i am a newish convert to the world of mdk

i've had one foot onboard the great ship since mdk 8 and tried to jump the m/s ship to board the luxury mdk liner completely but the power of m/s on the un enlightened masses has kept me stradleing the two for the sake of my daughters studies as her college uses ms os and office.

i like that there is always a learning curve with linux.

as soon as i'm o.k a new version is out and so off we go again?...great

:mdk: cool

:spam: no need

Hello and welcome to the boards.  Congratulations on the install!  I still use windows, though mostly for playing Everquest.  Once again, welcome to the boards and congratz on the install.

Regards, Steve

Me Morrowind! And Laxius Power... :D :D

Stevieag and Darkdelve your gifs are excellent.  Darkdelve,  your gif message is extremely important.

Cheers all.

Huh? Don't credit me, I got the idea of one of the admins, don't remember which one. But you are right it is important.