VCD burner

Urza9814

I need a VCD burner...and I can't get X-CD-Roast to run...not sure if it's MDK 10 or what...I might just not be patient enough :P anyways...I need one that works...anyone got any ideas?

K3B can create VCDs if you install the correct libraries. Try running it then opening up the configure or options menu. One of the tabs lists which of the libraries it supports are installed (can't remember their names). If the VCD ones aren't there its just a matter of urpmi them then re-starting K3B. I'm pretty sure from memory that all the packages are available either in contribs, unsupported or PLF.

K3B doesn't work either...it shows the splash screen...everything seems fine...but then that closes...and that's it. The only CD burning progs that come with Mandrake I've ever been able to get to work are G-Combust and X-CD-Roast...

I'm gonna go to Radioshack right now and get the stuff to try to plug my comp directly into the VCR...but I'm most likely gonna need some help getting that set up...on my other comp (err...my brother's comp) , which runs WinXP...so if someone can just start telling me how to do that, that'd be great :P

Edited by Urza9814