Suse 9.0

Running limewire - Look in the directory where limewire is installed(usually in ~/Limewire). There is a script in there called "Limewire". If you click on it, Limewire should fire up. At least it does in mine.

Suse and java - If you installed suse by ftp, java is all screwed up because they can't include the Sun java package in the free download version. If this applies, you will also get java errors/warnings every time you use Open Office. I could never get this straightened out in suse 8.2 and I tried mightily.

Running limewire -  Look in the directory where limewire is installed(usually in ~/Limewire). There is a script in there called "Limewire". If you click on it, Limewire should fire up. At least it does in mine.

Suse and java - If you installed suse by ftp, java is all screwed up because they can't include the Sun java package in the free download version. If this applies, you will also get java errors/warnings every time you use Open Office. I could never get this straightened out in suse 8.2 and I tried mightily.

Yep, I did install via ftp and I am having those problems with office that you mentioned :( oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Mark

Running limewire -  Look in the directory where limewire is installed(usually in ~/Limewire). There is a script in there called "Limewire". If you click on it, Limewire should fire up. At least it does in mine.

I found that limewire directory and double clicked on the file and it worked just fine :D The only problem is that I can't get LimeWire to connect but I think I know why. I'm running the firewall in Yast so I'm figuring that is what is restricting that. Do you guys know how to set it up so that I can run LimeWire with the firewall?

Mark