How do you full install

Artem

How do you full install Mandrake 9.2?

By full install I mean install all the packages on all 3 cd's.

Even if I select all the categories on the "choose your packages" screen, it doesn't install all the packages, and only uses cd1.

So, how do I force it to install ALL the packages on ALL 3 cd's?

Thanks.

-Artem

At the boot screen hit F1 and then type 'expert' without the quotes. That will allow you to select which disks you have. After you select all the categories, you have to check the box that says 'Individual Package Selection' and then on the next screen, expand every category and check everything underneath it.

How do you full install Mandrake 9.2?

By full install I mean install all the packages on all 3 cd's.

Even if I select all the categories on the "choose your packages" screen, it doesn't install all the packages, and only uses cd1.

So, how do I force it to install ALL the packages on ALL 3 cd's?

Thanks.

-Artem

that's odd even if it doesn't install ALL packages on the disc if you check every category all three disks should be used. Are you sure something isn't wrong with your disks?

During the install (if you haven't done it already) if it looks like a package gets stuck you can check by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F4 (or is it F3?). That will bring up a console which will show you exactly whaT IS being installed. If errors occur you'll see something like error : blah blah. If it is complaining about your disk and has input/output errors after 5 minutes. I'd say the cd is bad and suggest using another one (although you can probably get away with MDk installing).