9.2-->Cooker = Password error in KDM

KeK0

With online web translator:

I have updated 9.2 to the cooker and after this kdm it gives me mistake of login/pass in the automatic entry on having ignited the PC or after one I restart, and it forces me to introduce the login/pass manually to be able to access. There is some way of solving it?

Thank you!!!

PD: Sorry for the bad english :-(

Guest kuchwas
With online web translator:

I have updated 9.2 to the cooker and after this kdm it gives me mistake of login/pass in the automatic entry on having ignited the PC or after one I restart, and it forces me to introduce the login/pass manually to be able to access. There is some way of solving it?

Thank you!!!

PD: Sorry for the bad english :-(

It is a known bug in KDE beta in cooker right now. You will see the KDE base programs updated 2, 3, 4 times a day. Some have not been able to login to KDE for a couple days, and run another wm like icewm or fluxbox as an alternative.

You should update at least twice a day, subscribe to cooker mailing list, and get an account on bugzilla to find and solve these things.

By definition, cooker is mostly broken, that is why it exists, and testers are there to help identify and fix it. :unsure: