Video Editing

3lade

I have a Sony DV camera and a lot of footage of my other love, kites!

On my PC I have a firewire port, I have checked and MDK9 does know the port exists. In which case in therory could I connect my camera to the PC and transfer data and finally edit footage to create some monster movies :D

theoritically...that should be possible.

realistically...i know there are video editing tools for linux, somewhere.

as from transferring from the camera to the system through firewire, hm....no experience there. but, i have a firewire also, so it might be something interesting too look up. off i go......

No I'm only a beginner at Linux. I'm sure as my knowledge expands my sense of humour will decrease.

Unless you post was a joke as well and I just didnt get it.

Oh crap now I'm confused, need to sit down and work this out :?

Anyway thanks for the links, had a quick look, I think first job is get home, plug in camcorder and just see what happens. Might be jumping the gun with software if the link dont work :P

No I'm only a beginner at Linux. I'm sure as my knowledge expands my sense of humour will decrease.

Not if you're gonna be hanging around the freaks on this forum :D

Linux, if anything, breeds a sense of humour.

Of course my post was a joke. EVERYTHING I say is a joke, ask anyone who has tried using my advice.

Of course my post was a joke. EVERYTHING I say is a joke, ask anyone who has tried using my advice.

yeah, he's telling the truth. don't trust SoulSe.

then again, that could have been another joke...'cuz everything he says is a joke......oh dear, i've gone and confused myself again.

But surely if you are joking about a joking that would make a double joke and if you take the principle of two positives make a negative and use this in the following situation that would make a joke about a joke...........

oh no I've gone cross eyed.

See what I mean? Don't listen to me damnit!

So he shouldn't listen to you saying "Don't listen" then.. making him listening to you anyway.. But if he listen to you saying that, that means he already listen to you before hand.. and .....

Error Error Error :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: