VCD problem.

Pepse

I just bought a music CD this past weekend and it comes with a video on it and of course it won't play in Xine or Mplayer; altho Mplayer at least gives a really psychedelic screen. Anyway after looking at the slip of paper that comes with the CD I noticed a Apple Quicktime logo at the bottom. I also seem to recall on this board or another that Apple doesn't port to Linux. So, is there something else out there that will allow me to see the video?? It's not really important, but if it can be done it will keep the wolves away.

Later. Pepse.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to reply months later but for some reason I didn't get an email to your reply and figured noone answered it. But then Monday I posted about another issue and it isn't even on this site. Anyway, I downloaded all the Xine stuff I could and loaded everything I could except for " libspeex0.99-1.0-0.rc3.1plf " and " libspeex.so.1 " as I couldn't find them in PLF's website nor was there any reference when I googled the first one. But libspeex.so.1 comes up for RDHT and Suse. But now I've got a bigger problem, when I click on XINE it starts to load then quits. It is a different screen than what comes with MDK 9.1. Also, I downloaded some " libxxxxx's" to accomodate some of the Xine rpms. Yes I also downloaded win32 and xanam. So, the problem is is I don;'t know what killed my Xine. As I mention I run MDK 9.1 PowerPack. A 600mhz pentium CPU ona Tyan mobo with 512 megs of ram and an nVidia 64 megs PCI vid card.

Pepse.