arno's firewall

linux_learner

arno's fiorewall is a script for ip tables

"Arno's IPTABLES firewall script was originally derived from Seven's (single-homed) IPTABLES script. The biggest differences are that this script has support for dual-homed machines, support for masquerading (NAT), support for ethernet ADSL/DSL modems (for both static and dynamically assigned IPs), support for all IP protocols, and support for VPNs like IPSEC (Freeswan). It also features (stealth) portscan detection, extensive user definable logging with rate limiting to prevent log flooding, port forwarding, optimizing the throughput of your internet connection, protection against SYN/ICMP flooding (DoS attacks), support for UPnP, and much more. It's easy to configure and highly customizable. It additionally includes a filter script (fwfilter) to make your firewall log more readable."

http://freshmeat.net/projects/iptables-fir...l/?topic_id=151

why do i bring this up? i would like to make an rpm out of this, so that it places the script in the right place and perhaps auto configures it (ie. modem or eth0), the problem is....i have no idea how to do that.