Mandrake Site down?

Shielder

Okay, I finally got on to the www.mandrakesoft.com website, but none of the links to www.mandrakelinux.com or www.mandrakestore.com work. I would like to know how much the Prosuite and Powerpack editions of MDK9.2 cost (in pounds would be good, but Euros I think I can cope with...)

I don't know whether it is our company firewall that is the problem, but whenever I try and connect to either of the above sites, I eventually get the message that there is no response from the remote server.

Wierd.

Andy

Thanks anon. That's very useful. When will they become available in the shops?

I'm just trying to decide whether to bite the bullet and download the 9.1 ISOs or wait until I can buy the 9.2 ISOs (I would like the Intel compilers and all the other goodies that go with the retail versions) from PC World. (Maybe they will misprice it again, like they did with 9.1 and sell it at £20. I didn't have any cash on me at the time, so I couldn't buy it... :wall: )

Talking of compilers, what about AMD compilers for Athlon specific optimisations? Intel are okay I suppose, but the codes I run on my system run *much* faster on AMD then Intel. (Nearly a factor of two in some cases!)

Andy