Video problems... please help! (urgent)

ConcreteClam

After booting into Mandrake, the screen turned all inverted and messed up... distorted images and stuff.

I'm using Mandrake right now, but I can barely get around because everything messes up when I move. I did not do ANYTHING last time I shut down that would have possibly done this, I don't think... (checked e-mail, chatted on GAIM for a little bit, shut down.)

At boot, it gave me a couple errors, I'm not sure what they were though.

Please help! I have no idea what to do. :help:

-CC

*edit* Wow, I'm smart. Didn't even tell you anything about my config...

I'm using a Thinkpad 770z laptop.

Mandrake 9.1, using KDE, but all this stuff happens at the login, so I don't think it's KDE.

Video is CyberDVD, 4mb...

Any other info you need, just ask.

*edit #2* Geez. I even posted this into the wrong place. I meant software. Sorry. >_< Could a mod please move this?...

Edited by ConcreteClam

In my own personal experience I've found that re-installing is the best fix for this kind of realy mysterious problem. The only bit of advice i have for you is only applicable for next time. Be realy carefull with the options you choose durring install, and make sure it's right, then make aquick install floppy so that next time, the re-install will go as fast as possible.