I'm gonna do it, you can't stop me now!

kilimanjaro

The version for sale at cheapbytes is the same as the Downlaod version. In fact, that's what you get, the download version on 3 CDR's. hence the site's name "cheapbytes"

Not sure about what is or isn't included int he power pack. All I can say is that I ordered the powerpack of 9.0 and the cheapbytes 9.1, and I haven't misse4d anything from the comercial version.

From what I heard from Pierre Paco and other sources, it seems that powerpack includes the commercial drivers for ATI, NVIDIA, and conexant modems, sun's java runtime and SDK, realplayer, adobe acrobat reader, one contrib cd, adn a few other commercial apps (at least demo version) such as opera, vmware, and others. Also the src.rpms are included also. Also it seems that in 9.2 case, it includes the missing kernel-source and kernel 2.6-test.

Is it worth it to buy a powerpack.. maybe not if you have a good broadband connection. If there is a dvd version for the powerpack for cheap (under say 15 dollars), I think I am going to buy it (I don't need manual or support).