Yoper partitioning

Ok just a quick question I installed Yoper thought I would enjoy it BUT....... when trying to partition my harddrive into opt, usr, var,root,home and stuff yoper doesn't recognize all the partitions and crams everything in my root partition, does anyone have any ideas??? I subscribed to the user board and I haven't gotten a login yet anyhow lemme know if anyone has any ideas

It's been awhile since i installed yoper, does it give you the option after formating to identify what you want to use.

/

/home

/usr

I would think that you should be able to mount other partions.

Hey, did you see a option for LVM? Just curious.

LVM?

Logical Volume Manager. I'm a wierdO, I like my dir's on there own and w/ LVM you can grow the partion when it's running out of space. Takes the guess work of how big to make /usr /var /home blahblahblah.

OH well if i already installed can i modify it or do I have to reinstall??

because under mount it doesn't see the rest of my partitions its like they don't exist

and under kdisdfree it doesn't show it

I've tried mount /dev/hda2 /mnt/stuff but when transferring files its starts to run out of disk space which is impossible since I have like 80 GB free. Oh well I guess I'll look a little more and probably go back to mandy

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on

rootfs 3.0G 1.8G 1.2G 61% /

/dev/root 3.0G 1.8G 1.2G 61% /

It didn't wipe them it simply doesn't see any other partitions I've gotten on a contact list and i'm e-mailling the developers to see whats going on..

Still at a stand still though :)