How to integrate Thunderbird with Mandrake?

fuzzylizard

Hello,

I have recently switched to using Thunderbird for all my email on my Mandrake computer. However, I am having one problem. Whenever I click on a link in an email, nothing happens. I would like to be able to click on a link and have Mozilla open up and show me the link. Is this possible?

Using Thunderbird 0.3 RC2

Hey,

i had more-or-less the same thing with KNewsTicler, its pretty stupid answer but wont hurt to try :lol: just launch MCC and re-register web files with Mozilla...

For some reason it just fixed it with the KNewTicler, i was getting Konqueror Open instead of Mozilla.

Whats better in Thunderbird than in Mozillas Mail app?? apart from lightweight so i can think in switching...

Whats better in Thunderbird than in Mozillas Mail app?? apart from lightweight so i can think in switching...

Hmm... The only reason that I switched was that I was getting blank emails in Mozilla Mail. Apparantly it was caused by either mis formed mime headers or by funky characters in the mail body. Either way, it would kill Mozilla Mail till I restarted the program.

However, I really like Thunderbird. Some reasons:

1. Spell check. (I realize that you can get this on Linux, but it is not available on windows)

2. single app that if it crashed does not take my browser with it

3. seems to be faster than Mozilla Mail when dealing with IMAP accounts

4. slightly easier to setup mail accounts (at least I found this)

That is my list so far. The more I use the program, the more that list will grow I am sure.