wmnetload and fluxbox slitlist ordering

Guest sas

I'm using the 0.96-pre1 version of fluxbox and i've ordered my dockapps as it says in the 0.114 (or whatever the stable version was) documentation. However wmnetload always goes to the bottom, even when i start them by hand. I assume this has something to do with the fact that it says 'Unknown' in ~.fluxbox/slitlist rather than wmnetload. Is this something wrong with the app, or something i can fix?

I believe you can edit the ~/.fluxbox/slitlist by hand and add in your wmnetload wherever you want it to be, and it will always start there (unless, of course, it's the only thing loaded)

I could be wrong on this. I only have 1 app that loads in the slit (gkrellm) so I've never had to deal with programs loading out of order. I know you can edit that file and your programs will load into the slit in the order that they are in that file. Give it a shot.

that makes no difference, it just gets started at the bottom of the pile again. I presume it's because fluxbox isn't picking up it's name like it does the others when they're started, so it can't place it anywhere.

If i add wmnetload to the slitlist file (i wasn't running fluxbox at the time) then it seemingly ignores that and runs wmnetload last then adds 'Unknown' to the bottom of slitlist.