GNOMEs Karamba....

tyme

Do you use gnome?

Are you tired of those KDE people talking about that awesome program called karamba that they can use?

Do you want to smack them across the face with a metal bat?

Well now you don't have to! Instead, you can just get gDesklets!

Cool, were's the screeshots dude?
erm...couldn't tell ya. i'm at work, haven't tried to install it (heck-i don't use gnome, but i'll see if it works in xfce4) but there is only one shot on that page and you can't even enlarge it.

http://www.geektyme.org/cscreenshot.jpg

you see the starterbar on the left center, and the sysinfo on the right...i change sysinfo to use terminal font instead of Serif (since terminal is what i use for everything) by editing the .display file. i also am only using the HDD, RAM, and Net info sensors (there's system and cpu also).

i tried some of the others, didn't like clock and weather...the rest aren't too useful to me...

http://www.geektyme.org/cscreenshot.jpg

you see the starterbar on the left center, and the sysinfo on the right...i change sysinfo to use terminal font instead of Serif (since terminal is what i use for everything) by editing the .display file.  i also am only using the HDD, RAM, and Net info sensors (there's system and cpu also).

i tried some of the others, didn't like clock and weather...the rest aren't too useful to me...

whats the story with the blurred text? censoring?

if so you might wanna check the title bar on the xchat window of that pic.

Nice Desktop btw.