Mandrake and Madden 2k3? Any?

grendal

I'm just wondering if anyone has tired to get any of the ea sports madden series to run on linux? The main game I play in Window is Madden 2k3, if it's possible to run it in linux I see no need to keep my windows partition. This said However I haven't seen anybody saying one way or the other if it works. I'm guessing you have to use wine, but would win4lin work or is winex better? I downloaded wine but haven't had a chance to install (Im still trying to figure out why ut won't run, but thats a different post). Also I downloaded ogle, I had already installed libdidcvss and libdread (or close to that), I installed ogle, and a gui for it, but it's nowhere to be found. If I tried to reinstall I'm told it's already there.

it's may be possible with wine or winex (these are emulators), but it can not run natively.

wine is free. winex is subscription based.

as for ogle, try running "ogle" from a command line. to get an icon for it on your desktop, right click on your desktop, choose new launcher, pick an icon, name it Ogle, and put ogle as the command to execute.

• 3 weeks later...

should work just fine under WineX, but I have yet to bother with it as I'm kind of against it. I'll get all the native linux gaming I need when doom 3 comes out. Until then, I'll be busy getting my life ready for all the things I won't have time for when it's released :D