Anjuta printing peculiarity

When I try to print source files directly from Anjuta, they're printed in what appears to be Cyrillic. My locale is set to en-us and everything else prints properly. Anjuta consistently does it though, whether I print to my Canon BJC, my HP LaserJet, or to a PDF file. I've been unable to find any setting within Anjuta that indicates I want to print in Russian (please note that I might just be blind and skipped over the setting... but I'm old and senile :lol: ). Any ideas ?

Here is a screen shot that shows what I'm talking about. Anjuta displays the source on the right, and I printed to PDF, which acroread displays on the left (click the image for a full-size version):

anjuta_printing_sm.jpg

Well it must be a setting somewhere in anjunta, all that happens when you print to pdf is that your document is sent through the printer drivers outputting a ps file that is then converted to pdf via ps2pdf or something like that.

As your other programs print correctly then it has to be anjunta sending Cyrillic characters to the printer drivers.

I don't use anjunta so a can't look at the settings.