Olympus D-380 digital camera

Guest ironmc

First of all I am using 8.2 standard. One of the things I love about Mandrake is the Mandrake community of which this forum is a wonderful example.

Now for my dilema. I have just bought a D-380 and do not know how to mount it. It is USB and Mandrake recognizes it as a Mass storage device then says "/etc/hotplug/usb.agent: missing kernel or user mode driver usb-storage".:cry:

What do I have to do to access the camera?

TIA

IronMc

First of all I am using 8.2 standard.  One of the things I love about Mandrake is the Mandrake community of which this forum is a wonderful example.

Now for my dilema.   I have just bought a D-380 and do not know how to mount it.    It is USB and Mandrake recognizes it as a Mass storage device then says "/etc/hotplug/usb.agent: missing kernel or user mode driver usb-storage"

Just another bug, don't cry, it doesn't hurt :-) Just mount it as /dev/sda1 ( in case you haven't got another USB storage device connected before), filesystem type is vfat.