Login Users List [solved]

Guest jxk7581

Guest jxk7581

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure this out. I have three users configured, one for each of my kids and one for myself. Upon bootup, I only want to display their names in the users list, but still be able to type in my login name and password. Can this be done? I have the kids accounts setup with parental controls and want to go this extra step to hide my login name "so they can't start trying to guess my password".

Any ideas.

Open KDE Control Centre........System Administration........Login Manager......Administrator Mode.. Go to ......Users..... the Users Show list and untick your User Name in Selected Users.

Underneath the Users List, untick the three buttons below it as well for good measure.

Hope that helps you out. Cheers. John.

Guest jxk7581
Open KDE Control Centre........System Administration........Login Manager......Administrator Mode.. Go to ......Users..... the Users Show list and untick your User Name in Selected Users.

Underneath the Users List, untick the three buttons below it as well for good measure.

Hope that helps you out. Cheers. John.

THANK YOU!!! That worked perfectly.