Mandriva 2008 Spring free & synce-kpm

Yes, according to the About page, my device runs:

Microsoft® Windows Mobile Version 5.0

OS 5.1.1702 (Build 14366.1.0.1)

Processor: ARM920T PXA27x

I suppose I should try the steps for WM2003? My French is a bit rusty, but the commands themselves aren't localized. I'm sure I can muddle my way through it.

dcovn: I'm not sure it'd help. um, can you try loading rndis_host , cdc_ether and usbnet modules manually and see if they seem to do anything?

sjaddow: that's the one from /backports , you got it installed somehow. I sent 0.11.1-2mdv to /backports yesterday, that fixes it, though if you already fixed it manually by copying the config file, that's fine.

sjaddow: that's the one from /backports , you got it installed somehow. I sent 0.11.1-2mdv to /backports yesterday, that fixes it, though if you already fixed it manually by copying the config file, that's fine.

Strange indeed, as /backports was never enabled by me. In the package manager, when I select "Backports" and "Installed" instead of "All" and "All", no packages are listed. The installed sync-engine has "Medium: None (installed)" in the package manager. Hmm, when I look through the list of installed packages a lot of them - if not most of them - have "Medium: None (installed)". That's not how it supposted to be, right?

When I try to update the package sources from the package manager the backports are listed as well, does this indicate they are active? The testing repositories are not shown in the list.