Does Konqueror use rsync?

Trio3b

PC1 - MDK 10.2 main PC

PC2 - MDV2008

Connecting both PCs using ssh (usually via Konqueror) .Would like to sync several directories with nested folders between both PCs. PC1 is my main PC with original files. I have copied these directories (with nested folders) onto PC2 and will be scanning docs into PC2. Then I would like to use some syncing to keep PC1 updated.

Does anyone know if Konqueror is using rsync? When copying directories with identical files from one folder to another, Konq will ask to autoskip copying if identical files exist in both directories. I am assuming this is some form of syncing.

**IMPORTANT** I do NOT want to update/sync the CONTENT of the files themselves, I just want to sync folders with NEW files in them. If Konqueror is already doing this, then I am good to go. I tried to google about Konq, but no info.

I have heard of krusader and also Unison. Any experience with these?

Would like to use something with a GUI.

Any help appreciated.

telling you that the file already exists is just a standard function of any good file manager, konq is not using rsync to do this.

i personally don't have much experience with rsync.