Looking for two programs

Guest greeneggs

Guest greeneggs

jre2 (i386 RPM-format) and a good search & replace app for i386 (again, RPM format).

The "jre2" is the java runtime environment which allows you to run java applets, etc in Linux

As far as the search & replace tool is concerned, I can't find Turma in an 1386 RPM format and while I've tried KFileReplace, it does'nt allow batch process of multiple files in a particular folder like I'd hoped. At any rate, it does'nt suit my needs.

Thank's for any help I can get!

Guest greeneggs
what should do that "search&replace" tool? Please provide an example

It should be able to batch-replace entire chunks of code within multiple HTM/HTML files and do it recursively within a given folder and do this without the need to create a script for same purpose.

Guest greeneggs

Never mind. I compiled T.U.R.M.A. from source. Took about 10 seconds and works like a charm and is exactly what I had been looking for :)

jre2 (i386 RPM-format) and a good search & replace app for i386 (again, RPM format).

The "jre2" is the java runtime environment which allows you to run java applets, etc in Linux

Thank's for any help I can get!

Have you tried the download from Sun's site? This is the one that I have installed. It's located here:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/download.html