Loads of Linux Links!

aru

That's it, is a page with thousands of linux links. http://loll.sourceforge.net/

Well, that's not all, that site is there to collect, organize, maintain and update the most important pages about GNU/Linux and Free Software for users of all levels.

They have done (are doing) a really interesting job. Surf a bit on that site, it deserevs the time you waste on it.

Here is the page of Mandrake links (we, this site, are the 4th in the distributions section)

IMHO that page is a great candidate to be part of your bookmarks :D

Sorry I stepped in and posted my website, which now happens to stand at no.2 for mandrake distro links..... :lol:

For comfort, I am linking to this forum all over, and will (deep)link much more in upcoming changes and additions (saves me loads of typing)..

Sorry I stepped in and posted my website, which now happens to stand at no.2 for mandrake distro links..... :lol:

For comfort, I am linking to this forum all over, and will (deep)link much more in upcoming changes and additions (saves me loads of typing)..

HA :lol: I like this bit

(there they welcome all newbies; contrary to what the name may lead you to believe, everyone is welcome with any kind of linux distro)

even one of the admins (me :blush: ) has been labelled a Mandentoo :#:

Half man and half dentoo .... :unsure: no that doesn't sound right :?: ... half mandrake .....

:mystilol:

gentoo rocks on my new p4 by the way :!:

I see someone  has added mandrakeuser.org to the links list. Was that a typing error by someone here, or did mandrakeclub put it up??http://loll.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/bk2sit...MANDRAKE&num=10

probably from somebody in the club. but who cares? as long as there are additional helplines then it should not really matter.

i dont mean to put down all those whose work brought this wonderful board but i have long stopped competing with the *official* board. i just came here to hang out and help fellow linux newbies,as well as learn new nifty things. :)

ciao!

i just came here to hang out and help fellow linux newbies,as well as learn new nifty things. :)

ciao!

aaaawwwww .... ramfree is going all soppy on us :wub:

:mystilol:

i just came here to hang out and help fellow linux newbies,as well as learn new nifty things. :)

ciao!

mmmm, that's not completely true, is it? what do you have to say about this:

well the first reason i came here was because I was trying to find a board that I could dominate, twist around my thumb, and then finally destroy.  

Quoted from:  

What makes people 'stick' to this forum? (page 3)

:twisted:

hah, you deliberately snipped the other parts!!! :angry: here iis my full post in all its glory

well the first reason i came here was because I was trying to find a board that I could dominate, twist around my thumb, and then finally destroy.

but then I met this wonderful, helpful, insightful, [+ adjectives]-ful community and was ashamed of my intentions. i vowed to be just a plain citizen and help in anyway i can.

nahhh, im more like tross who doesnt do well when around people. im also a nobody so i like the anonymity given by this board (aside from those who already knew my true identity ) but still make a little contribution. the part when the help i give gets appreciate also leaves a wonderful feeling inside of me but it isnt required nor the reason why i help.

ciao!

and that was the old board. read again my line that both you and gramps quoted. :P

but reading it all over again, we have come a long way didnt we? for a moment there i considered changing my sig but then again nothing has changed and i only grew old.

im betting aru has his jaws down to the floor again. :P

ciao!