dude, where is my documentation?

Guest turbomies

Guest turbomies

I have a little problem with documentation which is missing. I tried to search forums but i did not find answers. ok it was brief search, but could someone give me a tip, how can i install those documentations. When i open khelp center i find that none of software ( kmail for example) does not have its documentation in system. am i doing something completely wrong, or what?. i used the software manager to look what is in those installed rpms, an i found following, the filelist of installed package "kmail" says that in usr/share/doc/html should be the documentation files, but when i use terminal to look those files, they dont exist. and kde help system does not find any documentation.

so can someone help me or am i just total noob?.

thanks in advance... :wall:

When you correctly set up urpmi for access to packages online it will list available packages that you can download via MCC (Mandriva Control Centre).

There will be quite a number in How-to's.

Also if you type manual in the search box it will show you another list of manuals.

Type in docs in the search box and you will get more.

As dexter wisely said, if you did the install from a live CD then none of these would have been installed due to lack of space on a CD unlike a dvd which has vastly greater capacity and so would have them on it.

Cheers. John.