rpmdrake stilll broke? [solved]

neighborlee

My tip: Ask at the developers IRC channel of Mandriva. We don't know when it will be fixed completely as we are not affiliated to Mandriva.

I did ask and got zero replys..I dont know shrug makes me wonder if mandriva is headed downhill frankly as logically speaking and with zero emotion here to get in the way I must pause to wonder what up that important 'newbie' friendly ( or not) issues arent fixed nearly immediatly.

I like mandrake for many reasons but should I continue to use something broken and almost two months later still in same state of dissrepair ..I remain undecided but pushing for a change maybe. ( reluntantly)

cheers to all

neighborlee

Until it's fixed:

urpmi old_rpmdrake

you can use the old version instead until Mandriva get round to fixing it. Or, use smart, or use the command line tools - they're better when you get to know how to use them.

Until it's fixed:

urpmi old_rpmdrake

you can use the old version instead until Mandriva get round to fixing it. Or, use smart, or use the command line tools - they're better when you get to know how to use them.

I will give it a shot and thx ;)

cheers

neighborlee