Backing off of 2007

RVDowning

To tell you the truth, I don't remember what I was running --- make, configure, ???. I was dealing with more than one program, and starting to get punchy. It might just need a symbolic link. I'll check when I get home.

I'll also check fstab. Seems to me that it should have entries for both the cd/dvd drives, but I don't know.

actually if you're using DBUS and HAL (which I think 2007 uses) you don't want fstab entries (IIRC) as it will create the mount point and mount the drive itself (at least in my experience under Arch)

Hmmmmm. Well, this program compiled fine under Mandriva 2006. Did Mandriva 2006 ship with an outdated libjpeg? :huh: Maybe it needs some kind of symbolic link. I'll check again later.
it may just be a symbolic link...but keep in mind, 2006 came a few months ago so it may have still been using the same libjpeg version as the 2005 releease of the program. I dunno, I haven't check versions and all that, I'm just theorizing :D